Search This Blog

Monday, May 25, 2020

Vintage Weekend Journalette

I used half a file folder and folded it into thirds. I stenciled the file folder with Vintage Photo Distress Oxide. Then went over it with a light violet color. I used a decorative scrap pieces of a paper bag to decorate the cover, make a pocket, and fold some pieces to create some writing space. I make a small 3 piece waterfall pad with a index card, thick piece of paper and some copy paper. I folded up a scrap piece of of file folder into thirds and glued a square doily. Then added some index from a address book. I clipped the file folder and 2 papers onto the big file folder with a big paper clip. The next page is a piece of copy paper I folded in half the long way held with the same paper clip. Then I added the rest of the vintage ephemera I bought in a pack on Etsy. I also used leftover doily and an vintage playing card to decorate the pad in the middle. Very last I added an eyelet and some gold ribbon to create a closure. I am thinking about adding it to my Etsy Shop but unsure. So please comment what you think?


Challenges:

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous vintage vibe. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your project looks very Vintage and detailed Jessica but you haven't told us about the sources you used. They need to be from a CD, digital image or a USB or any combination to qualify for our challenges.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful vintage creation. Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create xx Please join us again.
    https://wwwkraftyjean.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous vintage journalette love the papers and vintage image.Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi just popping back to say-Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete