Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 2, 2020

In the Garden Card

I wanted to make a journaling card that would be cohesive with the Floral Bunny Mini Journal I made. So I took a used old book page as a base. I used an old piece of paper that was blank on one side and reused it for journaling space. I glued a piece of the wallpaper I used on the cover onto it. I stamped one of the stamps I used for decorating the papers. It is a gate with flowers on it. I am unsure how old the stamp is but I do know it is unmarked and I bought it from Escanaba, MI Goodwill in 2017. Most of my stamps have been sitting in a storage unit since 2018. Then I stapled a piece of blue fabric to make a tab.
In The Garden Card

Challenges:

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely use of recycled things to make such a pretty card. For Retro Rubber Challenge, we like you to tell us how old your retro stamp is but I can't see that anywhere - sorry if I've missed seeing it. Thank you for playing along with us at Retro Rubber Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely use of recycled goods for such a pretty page. If you could tell us how old your stamp is that would be fab. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely page! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

    Hugs, Zowie xx

    Arty Divas DT

    Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely!! Thank-you so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! 😊 Have a happy crafty day!!! So sorry this is late, but things have been crazy lately, haven’t they!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete