Search This Blog

Monday, June 22, 2020

Vintage Storage Boxes

I was given the idea by my aunt who said "why not make them boxes you get from Amazon into something useful." I came up with the same idea as I used for the shoe boxes. I used scrapbooking paper to cover the box. I covered all the edges with coffee dyed cloth. The top one I used the coffee dyed cloth on the bottom. The bottom one I added coffee dyed paper for the bottom. Both have some of my handmade paper in the inside bottom start.

Challenges:

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful box. It looks very vintage and would be so fun to use. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project! Thank you so much for playing along in our Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
    Hugs! Janis
    Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
    Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful way to repurpose the boxes. Love the designer paper you chose for each one. Thanks very much for sharing your idea with us at PIP Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea. But in order to contribute your card to the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge, you need to use a House Mouse Design image on your project/card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fantastic! What a great idea! Thanks so much for joining us at JDS Challenges. I hope to see you again. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete