Search This Blog

Sunday, June 14, 2020

Vintage Free Make-up Tag

Another tag to go into the Old Hollywood Junk Journal. I am trying to use all the pieces out of the Old Hollywood Ephemera pack. I bought a few months ago. I used the black cardstock as a base. Then I built it up with some layers of scrapbooking paper. I found a focal point a picture of a mirror and make-up. I also found the word Free. I thought it fit perfectly. Lastly I cut a piece of my handmade ruffle as a topper.
Vintage Free Make-up Tag
Challenges:

5 comments:

  1. Great piece! Thanks for joining us this month at We Love 2 Create. Hugs from DT-Irre

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card.
    Great thanks for joining us at All Fun Challenges.
    Wish you good luck and hope to see you soon.
    Hugs
    Danka
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hermoso el proyecto!!!
    Gracias por unirte a My Bestie Spanish Challenge (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Super Cute card, great colours. Thank you for sharing with us at My Besties Spanish Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable
    Thank you so much for joining at My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog
    Greetz
    Margo DT

    ReplyDelete