Search This Blog

Monday, June 1, 2020

Black & White with 1 color

At first I wasn't sure what to do for ArtsyStamper Design Team Project June 1st: Black & White
with 1 Color. I spotted a picture of my great grandparents holding hands on July 4, 1941 on a carnival ride. I thought it would look so cute with a flower and seniment from ArtsyStampers digital kits. I used AsterGarden Digital Stamp Set for the flower and Field Flower Silhouettes Digital Stamp Set. I put them together on open office draw and made it the size I want it to be 3 inch by 5 inch. I found some decorative wallpaper and cut it in 6 inches by 12 inches. I knew it was too big but after I glued my picture to the wallpaper I ruler ripped it to size. I used a decorative cord.

Challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Love this, the sentiment is just gorgeous, thnks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Friends, we hope to see you back again.

    ReplyDelete