Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Floral Dream Tag

I took a piece of the hanging file folder. I glued a thin piece of wallpaper I used for my cover Floral Bunny Mini Journal. I added a piece of floral blue fabric. I stamped a small rose with Archival Ink as background to create depth. I stamped "Hope all your Dreams come true" and glued it on top of the floral blue fabric. I then cut the corners of the tag and used the hole punch. I found a blue piece of yarn on the desk and used it as a tag topper.
Floral Dream Tag

6 comments:

  1. Very creative and fun tag!! Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
    Diane TSH DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag - i like the colors and it´s great for our "Designpaper/Own Background" Challenge @ Little Red Wagon this week. Thanks for joining us and i hope to see joining back again soon.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous tag! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great mixed media tag. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tag, beautiful colours
    Thank you for joining the Stampotique Challenge
    Jools x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely tag! Thanks for joining us in the Stampotique Originals designers challenge

    ReplyDelete