Search This Blog

Thursday, June 4, 2020

Purple Mini Journal

I spent alot of time outside today. It made me feel inspired to make another mini journal. There were lots of blooming lilacs around which is rather late in the season this year. So I found cute purple scrapbooking paper (Blue Fern Studios)  and built off it. I did a video of how I made this piece. I also decided to add it to my mini journal collection. I will be selling at flea market as small items during 4th of July weekend. I have been trying to get done with alot of my flea market stuff done. I spent most of my day coffee dying outside.


8 comments:

  1. It looks wonderful and great take with our Challenge Theme "Patterned Paper/Own Background" @ Little Red Wagon this week ! Thanks for joining us and i hope to see you back again soon.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful mini journal, Jessica. I especially love the soft colors and pretty textures. Thanks so much for sharing your lovely project with us at Lavinia World Challenges! Hugs,de

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a lovely little journal !! I love all of the bits and pieces that you used inside !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet journal- perfect for purses or a backpack. Thank you for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenges. Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many thanks for sharing this gorgeous card with us at As You Like It Challenge this week. I absolutely love your coffee dyed papers! Hope to see you back again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your mini journal looks wonderful! The coffee dyed papers look amazing! Thanks for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely project, Jessica! Your details are wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at Lavinia World Challenge!
    Lavinia World Challenge DT - Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an exquisite project! Absolutely adorable! Thank you for entering our challenge over at Lavinia World Challenge! Hugs, Alina DT

    ReplyDelete