Search This Blog

Monday, June 15, 2020

Vacation

I did this for my ArtsyStamper Design Team Project. I love going to Black River Falls, WI. My kids love picking flowers. I also enjoy the sunsets and sunrises. I decoupaged and gesso a piece of cardboard on a frame. Then added some texture with some texture paste and finger painted some acrylic paint to make a background. I glued some white fabric that I got garage saleing in Black River Falls, WI. I printed out some Artsystamper Sunflowers from her Sunny Sunflower Digital Kit onto photo paper.

TheArtsystamperShop (Etsy)
Artsystamper (YouTube)
Artsystamper (Facebook)
Artsystamper (Instagram)
Artsystamper Art FB Group
Vacation
Challenges:



5 comments:

  1. A beautiful mixed media Summer project. Thank you for sharing with us at the Path of Positivity challenge this month. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, such a fun card to look at, the flowers are very beautiful. Thank you for playing with us at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the texture. Great card. Thank you so much for playing along in our Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
    Hugs! Janis
    Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
    Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous scene, I love the sunflowers, they are so bright and summery! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley Challenges.

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great mixed media card. The fingerprinted background is a big WOW! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday challenge! Hope to see you again, soon!

    ReplyDelete