Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Old Camera Creation

This is a piece I made last summer. I took apart an old camera and some random pieces from a bag full of random stuff. I glued with hot glue the pieces down on the corners where I thought the pieces would look nice. Then I gesso the whole thing white and used blue, green, purple, and brown watercolor. I also used Tim Holtz Frayed Burlap Distress Ink Dabber.
The reason I am showing this past make is I was alittle busy playing catch up from the weekend. We had a Birthday celebration Friday into Saturday. Then on Sunday I had to catch up on homework assignment for my Intro. to Marketing class and make a 3 story dollhouse. The dollhouse took 2 people 4 hours both reading the directions.
Old Camera Creation
Challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Cute and creative. Thanks for sharing over at Always Fun Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you used pieces of an old camera! How cool!
    Thank you so much for playing along at The Paper Girls Challenge.
    Looking forward to seeing you again next time.
    Love Alex
    PinkCraftyMama
    Paper Girls Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. The camera pieces add nice texture to your unique design! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place To Start! Sorry for the tardy comment. My other life overtook my crafting life! Good luck with your class!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete