Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Old Children's Book Page Banner

I am trying to use up a bunch of pre-made stuff that got mixed up with random places in my craft areas. I found this old children's book page banner undercoated and looking boring for a junk journal. I decided to add more to the banner give the banner more interest. I added a purple piece of scrap paper, paper doily, 2 homemade postage stamps, and a regular postage stamp. I glued the banner to some blank old book page and cut it out. The last thing I did was distress it.

Challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh fabulous!
    You have an amazing shabby chic vibe happening here!
    LOVE IT!
    Thanks for travelling with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool!!! Thank-you so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! 😊 Have a happy crafty day!!! So sorry this is late, but things have been crazy lately, haven’t they!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete