Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Lets Have Tea


I loved making this journaling card for my 3 in 30 challenge letter T. Today is my oldest birthday. I was very busy but she did give me sometime to work on my crafting. I did collage on old book page. I used an opened up tea bag and glued it over the collage. Then I stamped my big tea set stamp on it. I added some scrapbooking paper and 2 pieces of tea bag tags onto the left upper corner. I put a piece of brown paper bag onto the back and stamped my small tea cup onto it. Then I used alittle bit bigger tea bag tags for a tab on the top of the journaling card.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! Thank you for joining us this week at
    Crafty Gals Corner Challenges .
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Blessings! Jeanie Ellis, DT, Crafty Gals Corner
    www.craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cool! Love the little tab on the top; so fun! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great design!
    Thank you so much for linking up at my Crafty Wednesday challenge! I'm sorry I'm running late commenting! A new theme was just posted for June, hope you'll stop by to check it out!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete