Search This Blog

Sunday, May 3, 2020

Puppy Love Journaling Card

I colleged on a folded old book page with scrap paper I had laying around. I added a piece of a picture of two dogs. Then I distressed all around it with Walnut Stain distress ink. This journaling card my daughter, Bella loves alot. She is Going to be adding it to her first junk journal. I have been working hard with her on her good days to make it the way she wants it. She seems to think that almost everything I make in ephemera is beautiful and wants it.

Puppy Love Journaling Card


4 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I am trying to do more animal themed projects! You have inspired me to try them on a planner dashboard! Thanks for playing along with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Huga,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sweet..Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chilrend are the best fans.
    Thank you for joining Challenge Up Your life.

    fliki

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an adorable image and journaling card! I really like the many layers! Thank you for playing along with our "Animals" challenge at Challenge Up Your Life! Have a lovely weekend and happy crafting, Maike

    ReplyDelete