Search This Blog

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Floral Tea Tag

I collaged a  old book page folded and glued into forths. I glued some floral fabric to add depth.  I then added some embellishments with scraps. I added a tea bag tag to make as a focal point.  I cut the corners to make it into a tag. I punched a hole punch into the top middle of the paper. I added a strip of floral fabric into the hole. I put paper bag on the back and added small tea cup stamp to the back.
Floral Tea Tag


Challenges:

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your tea bag tag project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” April Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much creativity in your layers! Fabulous! Thank you for joining in our All Layered Up challenge at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so creative! What amazing use of fabric and paper. So glad to see you enjoy taking time out for our challenge, hugs ~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Southern Girls with your fabulous teabag design. Very cool. Hugs, Wends xoxo SGC DT

    ReplyDelete