Search This Blog

Saturday, May 9, 2020

Coffee Junk Journalette

    I have been working on this one for a couple weeks on and off. Couldn't figure out what exactly I wanted to do with but then it clicked using some brads, packaging and old frayed ribbon I found to make a closer. Then I used Coffee Break Paper Pack made by Artsystamper.  I sewn some of the ledger looking papers to the cover and attached my closer. I folded two pieces in half and sewn them to make them thicker copy paper. I ripped the rest of them in half, and stapled together. I glued lace and the pad to the middle section. I glued the two pieces. I had sewn onto the front section and added some ephemera pieces to the pockets. This is in My Hope Creations.

 Coffee Junk Journalette


8 comments:

  1. You've created a super and useful journal, many thanks for joining in with our 'Anything Goes' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful!
    Thank you so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge this week!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really lovely creations with some great papers and elements. Thank you for joining our 'Anything goes' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your creation with us @ Incy Wincy Designs Books Challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful journalette and I love the name: Coffee Junk! Thrilled to see you in the JUGS gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do like little journals! Thanks for playing along with JUGS, Deborah, GDT. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great journal! Thank you for play with us at Gem of a craft challenge, Good luck with your entry.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello. Your project turned out great. Love the pockets in your journal. Thank you for joining us at the Crafter's Castle Challenge Blog ~Tracy, DT Member

    ReplyDelete