Search This Blog

Saturday, May 23, 2020

Yellow Sunshine Journal

I made the cover with some yellow tissue paper and some random scraps from my scrap drawer. Then put in 3 eyelets to make a closure and a spot to put the tassel. I connected a garment pin with laces and coffee dyed piece of fabric. I filled the pages with pink paper, crochet book papers, children illustrated papers, ledger paper, bridge score paper, and coffee dyed paper. Each page is a different kind of paper. Some of the papers are folded to flip open and some folded into pockets. I made a few pieces of ephemera recently and some I made awhile ago.I also added more pockets to the journal. I tried to keep to the yellow them. I also had a page from a old photo album and put some extras like yellow lace and yellow coffee dyed strip of fabric. This will be in my Etsy Shop My Hope Creations.


8 comments:

  1. Fantastic journal!
    Thanks for sharing and for breaking out your yellows to play along with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful journal! So much attention to detail, it's lovely. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgoeus journal! LOVE all the pops of yellow! Thanks for joining us at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers! ((HUGS)) Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many little treasures on this! Love the yellow tissue paper. Thanks so much for playing with us the the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic journal! Thank you for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful journal and lots of details. Thanks for joining in the Catch the Bug Photo Inspiration Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice. Thanks for getting yellow with the sisterhood.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for joining us in our Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Design Team Call ! Good luck 🍀

    ReplyDelete