Search This Blog

Friday, May 22, 2020

Staggered Scrap Mini Journal

I have been watching some of Roxy Creations 100 day challenge and decided to make my own take on the staggered mini journals she had made. I also decided with needing to use up some scraps. So I used a file folder and folded in pockets. I folded 9 pieces of scrap paper to make it staggered. Then I glued scraps onto the cover and the pockets. I also used distress ink and a stencil to create a pattern on the back and inside cover to cover the blank space.  I sewn around the cover to secure the pockets. I lastly sewn the scraps onto the cover to make the mini journal.
Staggered Scrap Mini Journal




Challenges:

2 comments:

  1. A delightful project and a great way to use up scraps. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Making a journal from scraps is so worth the effort. Love the detail you've added Jessica! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete