Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Sewing Junk Journalette

The paper outpost made an altered file folder into a weekend Junk Journalette. I decided to try making my own version. Instead of stenciling I put some scrapbooking paper on it. I didn't do stenciling because I don't have any. I did use a bit of stamping on the back. I also used coffee dyed paper and made a paper pad out of that. I did't care for the waterfall effect so I kept them the same size. Here is the link to my video Craft with me Sewing Junk Journalette.



Challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Love the vintage papers and and coffee died paper. Thanks for joining the Stinkin' Inkers challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very beautiful. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

    Hugs, Zowie xx

    Arty Divas DT

    Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete