Search This Blog

Monday, April 20, 2020

Pinocchio Little Golden Book Junk Journal

I made this journal with old stick on paper for inside cabinets, a worn out Pinocchio Little Golden Book, I also used pages from the original Pinocchio book and old Disney books my kids destroyed. I make a lot of Little Golden Book Junk Journals because my kids love me reading them then will color or rip a page and I don't want to just throw them in the garbage. I did try to keep this one a little plainer than I normally do not as extravagant but more pages than usual too.
Cover


Fabric Flip


Fabric Pocket

Music Paper Tuck Spot

 Double Belly Band



Challenges:
http://craftycardmakers.blogspot.com/2020/04/255-anything-but-card.html 5/4x

2 comments:

  1. What a great way to use any old book that the family have finished with much better than throwing it away. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love the idea of this. Not throwing out what was once a precious and treasured book of your children and turning it into something brand new and fabulous.


    Thank you for sharing this amazing piece with us in our Anything But a Card challenge.

    Stay safe and well.

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers

    ReplyDelete