Search This Blog

Sunday, April 5, 2020

April 6th design Team challenge

I started on my Hello Beautiful Junk Journal this week and used several digitals from Artstamper.
Digitals I used thorughout the Junk Journal:
AsterGarden
Blossom Paper Pack
Hello Beautiful Set

ArtsyStamper's Links:

TheArtsystamperShop (Etsy)
Artsystamper (YouTube)
Artsystamper (Facebook)
Artsystamper (Instagram)
Artsystamper Art FB Group
April 6th Design Team Challenge

This is a playing card flip called Things with Wings for my April 6th Design Team project.
I also made it apart of my 3 in 30 challenge letter N for Newspaper. On my youtube https://www.youtube.com/JessicaKnuteson
Other challenges:

4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous project! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica,
    Love this project! Thanks for adding your creativity to our team! Hugs, Bev ARTSYSTAMPER DIGITALS

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nicely done with such great details! Loving the newsprint!
    Thank you so much for sharing Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday challenge where it's all about 'bugs, blossoms and/or butterflies'!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete