Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Blue Audrey Mini Journal

I cut out two matching pieces of file folder. Then covered it with Antiquepaperie digitals and used it for the inside booklet part. I used washi tape to connect/ hinch the pieces together. I added two laces onto the cover and a playing card I distressed. On the inside of the cover I added a pre-made pocket and tag. Also I distressed a playing card and glued it onto the pocket. I binded the booklet in the middle with brown thread.

Challenges:

6 comments:

  1. Oh WOW!! what a gorgeous journal!! The papers and whole design of this is fabulous!
    To enter the House Mouse challenge you need to use a House Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffie image though ;-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, this really looks great. Very creative and perfect for our Unstampabelles April Challenge. Keti (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lot of work! Thanks for sharing your creative project with us at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these. I like your colour scheme. Lovely.
    Dale (DT at Unstampabelles)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!!! Thank-you so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! So sorry this is late, but with everything going on, I’m just getting around to doing this. Please stay safe and strong during this time.
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work here. Such a lovely grungy look too. Very creative indeed. Thanks for being creative and sharing with us at Unstampabelles and we hope to see you back in May.

    ReplyDelete