Search This Blog

Sunday, April 12, 2020

Altered Butterfly Puzzle Piece

I did a 3 in 30 challenge for the letter P. I decided to use puzzle pieces and I am only showing the one I liked the best. I used music as the background and glued it on. I distressed with walnut stain distress ink. I punched 2 holes with my crop-a-dile. I used 2 garment pins, one with a pearl and the other with a pretty piece of metal jewelry.  I will be adding this to my etsy shop eventually. I will announce when I make a few more.

Challenges:

6 comments:

  1. This is such a cheery and pretty Butterfly creation, thanks so much for sharing and joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great thinking and creativity here. Thanks for sharing at Creative Artiste MM Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic project .Love the vintage feel...thank you for joining us at A GEM OF A CHALLENGE ,hope to see you again
    Ċ½eljka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous. It is truly lovely. Thank you for joining us for the Simply Create Too Challenge. Myrna S Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete