Search This Blog

Monday, July 20, 2020

Paper Violin Ideas

I did my 3 in 30 challenge letter V. Most choose vellum but I currently am not able to buy vellum. So I choose to pick and print out violin pictures. I randomly picked out 3 pieces of unfinished ephemera. First, one is a piece of old button packaging with La Mode title on top. I added some coffee dyed paper to the back. I glued some coffee dyed fabric and two girls playing violin. Second, one is made of a piece of scrapbooking paper the size of a journaling card. I cut and glued a goblin playing violin. I also stapled a piece of coffee dyed fabric to the top left corner as a tab. Third and last,  piece was a bag with a mountain on it. I cut and glued a piece of violin advertisement to cover the mountain on the bag. I adhered a piece of eyelet trim to the bottom. I fussy cut and glue a piece of a woman playing violin and guy playing piano together. I hope you watch my video making them.


Challenges:

2 comments:

  1. This is very pretty. I am not familiar with using ephemera on my projecta but you pulled it off just right 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful vintage images, Jessica! I'm putting on my DT hat to say, "Thanks for playing in our Anything Goes challenge at Pammie's Inky Pinkies this week and good luck in the draw." I also want to thank you for playing at Jan's Digi Stamps.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete