Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Harley

I used old packaging. I used a Tim Holtz Stencil and texture paste on top of the old packaging. I painted gesso over all of it.  I painted some yellow watercolor over the texture and brown watercolor around the edges dripped down the cracks of the texture. I added bubbles from Maremi Small Art. I colored in Harley next kinda like Dorthy from the Wizard of Oz and glued it on the bottom.
Supplies:



  • Tim Holtz Stencil
  • Ranger Texture Paste
  • White Liquid Gesso
  • Vintage Eight Aracadon Watercolor
  • Bubbles
  • Harley
Harley
Challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Lovely project, I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Tuesday Throwdown DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great project! So cool! Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Choosday good luck and hope to see you again!

    Jennifer, DT
    You can also find me on Instagram!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card, the stencil is great. madison

    ReplyDelete