Search This Blog

Monday, August 2, 2021

Envelope Pocket

 

Although I have had a very busy and different type of weekend. This year marks the 100th year Church Picnic for Rudolph, WI USA. I have been taking my kids to this since they were born but I also have helped with the picnic since I was 14 years old which means 16 years I have been able to participate in the lovely community event. 
About the piece I made for TTCRD. I took an envelope that was glued shut. Embossed with Silver embossing and a unbranded butterfly stamp onto a black piece of card stock. I next glue the thin pink polka dotted ribbon onto the top and bottom. I decided I should cover a butterfly that did not emboss right. I glued a piece of white card stock to cover the butterfly. I watercolored the Hetty Clare digital Flower Boot and glued it on. Lastly I cut the side and thumb punched to create the pocket. 

Challenges


No comments:

Post a Comment