Search This Blog

Monday, March 1, 2021

Spring Is In The Air

 I am so ready for spring and summer to come. So for Through The Craft Room Door DT project this week I used a lot of purples, greens, and blues. First I used an unbranded stencil and textured the back of a old book cover. Then I added an old stamp that was damaged after 20 years of using it. I tore it off the block to reuse the block and used the lilac stamp as a textured piece. I used some purple, green and blue Apple Barrel paint. I glued on some pictures I found of my kids. Lastly, I distressed with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink 1 Corinthians 13 4-8 Digital Stamp by Eureka Stamp It Up. Eureka Stamp It Up has quite a variety of wonderful digital stamps.

Spring Is In The Air

Challenges:


No comments:

Post a Comment