Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Blue Butterflies

Through the Craft Room Door Design Team Project
I started with the back of a guitar. I used permanent stick glue to collage some book pages to the piece. I painted gesso over top.  I added old random pieces of stuff like: puzzle pieces, wooden pegs, paper clips, and washers. I painted gesso over top of them pieces too. I grabbed my acrylics and painted a dark blue mixed with lighter blue onto the old random bits. I painted on purple, light purple, and dark blue mixture. I stencil painted the middle with light blue paint. I cut out and glued some blue butterflies that I bought  from Maremi's Small Art.
Challenges:

4 comments:

  1. What a great creation x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful creation! Thank you for joining the Digi Choosday Challenge. We are already looking forward to your next participation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely creations! Thank you for playing along with Heart 2 Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Pretty.

    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenges.

    Happy Crafting
    Sam

    ReplyDelete